Numecent welcomes all feedback about our products. If you have a specific feature or enhancement that you feel will benefit our product offering, please feel free to submit a proposal to us.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Submitting a Feature Request
- Following and liking a Feature Request Topic
Submitting a Feature Request
Post a new topic page:
Feature Request Creation
- Background - A general description to help our team better understand the request, including use cases.
- Problem - A description of the problem that is being solved by making the change and steps to recreate the scenario.
- Proposal - If you have a proposal for how the solution should be implemented, then please describe it in a high level of detail.
- Impact - An understanding of how making this change will affect your business and/or the industry. Such as feature X will allow for expanding the use cases.
ur product management team will evaluate all requests and add any accepted items to our roadmap backlog.
Note: Not all change requests that are accepted onto the roadmap will be implemented according to the proposal. Numecent reserves the right to design features in a way that best fits the product.
If a support agent has created a Feature Request on your behalf please remember to follow and like the post. We also encourage our customers to occasionally review the current feature requests in the forum and to like any of the requests that they may be interested in seeing implemented.
Following and Liking a Feature Request Topic
You can follow feature request topics to receive notifications when the topic has been updated. Topics can also be liked allowing us to track the interest of the request as well as increasing the possibility of it being added.
The image below shows the buttons to Follow and Like a Feature Request topic.
ARTICLE APPLIES TO ALL PRODUCTS